Welcome to Victims2Survivors UK
Victims2Survivors UK is a website aimed at providing information to victims of sexual violence in the UK.
On this website you will find:
- Information about the law in England & Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland,
- Information about resources and support available to victims of sexual violence in the UK,
- Information about what to do in an emergency,
- Information for friends and family,
- Our blog, including the personal stories of victim-survivors and news commentary.
A Personal Message for You
If you have been the victim of sexual violence, stay strong. You are not alone and you are not to blame. There are many support services available to you so, when you feel ready, get in contact with them – they will believe you, they will take you seriously, and they will do everything they can to help you.
Sexual violence is often life-changing, but it does not have to be life-ruining. You are strong enough to heal from this.
One day, you will make the transition from victim to survivor.